Software Quality Assurance
QuicSolv employs the best practices and process improvement activities by providing comprehensive Software Quality Assurance services. We conduct Software QA services during the entire software development process to ensure premium quality in the final product. Led by a team of software testing professionals and quality analysts, we deliver efficient services to our clients across the globe.
At QuicSolv, we are one of the leading providers of full-cycle quality assurance and application testing services. Our testing professionals help companies whether they are start-up ventures or large enterprises, achieve world class business performance. We are qualified to offer automated testing, manual testing and performance testing to our customers.
We perform different stages of manual testing such as Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing and User Acceptance testing to identify any bug or unexpected behavior in a software. Our quality analysts use well-thought test cases, test plans or test scenarios to explore the errors that may exist in the software.
QuicSolv checks for bugs using automated software to increase the test coverage, improve accuracy, save time and money when compared to manual testing. Better known as Test automation, we use quality software to check unidentified errors in the software. It is done using scripting languages and software applications.
We recommend implementing Test Automation in the following cases:
- Large and critical projects
- Projects that require testing the same areas frequently
- Requirements not changing frequently
- Test the application for load and performance with many virtual users
- Stable software with respect to manual testing
- No time constraints
Our team of quality analysts carries out performance testing on software applications to ensure its performance under workload. Performance Testing aims to identify the performance bottlenecks and the response time. We perform the following tests.
- Load testing to check the application’s ability to perform under anticipated user loads. It is
used to check performance bottlenecks
- Stress testing to test an application under extreme workloads to see how it handles high traffic or data
- Endurance testing to ensure the software can handle the expected load over a long period of time.
- Spike testing to check the software’s reaction to sudden large spikes in the load generated by
- Volume testing to analyze the behavior of software when subjected to voluminous data.
- Scalability testing to determine the software application’s effectiveness in “scaling
up” to support an increase in number of users. It helps plan to the scaling up of your resources.
Our adroit team not only conducts quality testing of applications developed at our end but also takes up projects that are developed by third parties. Our strict adherence to world class quality assurance standards has enabled us to create a brand image that distinguishes us from our competitors.
At QuicSolv, we possess the ability to respond to crucial circumstances by understanding the situation, the options,consequences, and the expected outcomes. Knowledge Management plays a crucial role in this respect. We follow a step by step transitional methodology to improve our capabilities between our offshore and onsite environment. As a result, we help businesses thrive with seamless access to knowledge management systems, better communication facilities, and transition methodology.