Strong Quality Assurance and Control
Established with an aim to provide premium quality services globally, QuicSolv conforms to the Software Standards SEI CMM Level 5 in all projects. We achieve consistent and effective Quality Assurance and Control with the help of our committed workforce, adept in cutting edge technologies. At QuicSolv, we have highly diligent workforce actively involved in ensuring Strong Quality Assurance and Control at all levels of development.
Strong Quality Assurance & Control is carried out in the entire software development process which includes:
- Requirement Analysis
- Software Design
- Source Code control
- Code Reviews
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Testing Management
- Release Management
We are ably positioned to provide guidance in different functions of software development processes. With an adept team of around 300 programmers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers and Business Analyst, we conduct strong QA and Control at all levels of development to ensure defect-free final deliverable.
To ensure strong Quality Assurance & Quality Control, our team of Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineers contribute in the following ways:
- Prepare SQA plan for the software project as per a document plan;
- Perform SQA activities as per the SQA plan addressing audits, evaluation, reviews and audits;
- Participate in the preparation as well as review of project’s development plan;
- Review software engineering activities to analyze compliance. Subject Matter Experts should be a part of team to review design and code;
- Audit selected software products to verify conformity with International standards. Here, SQA engineers need to report and verify bugs;
- Report results to the software engineering team periodically to ensure continuous improvement;
- Conduct periodic reviews of its activities.
Our competency in high-end testing tools including Test Director, Selenium (Open Source) gives us an edge over others in this field. Having an expertise in Quality Assurance and Quality Control, we provide qualitative, consistent and secure applications to implement complete IT quality management in our services. Our team of SQA engineers are equipped to handle latest reporting tools like Jira which finds its usage in bug tracking and Project Management.
We are actively involved in continuous improvement of our services to provide qualitative and timely delivery. Several businesses benefit from our best practices in test management, defect management, release management and others as well.