Are you thinking of re-opening your organization?
After lockdowns, the phase of re-opening businesses has been started in wake of the economic impact. Many Organizations have taken the first step and opened up partially. They now want to bring all their employees back to the office. This would need them to assure their employees it would be safe to do so. They need to provide an environment with new rules and measures to ensure a safety to all the employees. Technology definitely can help Organizations to put in place many of these new standards for workplace safety. The purpose of this guide here is help you understand this aspect and explore them.
What you’ll learn from this eBook:
- The 3-fold approach to reopening the workplace
- Monitoring and capturing employee readiness
- Ensuring safe entry and exit in the workplace
- Automation of business processes
- Efficient management of PPE sets