QuicSolv employs the best practices and process improvement activities by providing comprehensive Software Quality Assurance services. We conduct Software QA services during the entire software development process to ensure premium quality in the final product. Led by a team of software testing professionals and quality analysts, we deliver efficient services to our clients across the globe.
At QuicSolv, we are one of the leading providers of full-cycle quality assurance and application testing services. Our testing professionals help companies whether they are start-up ventures or large enterprises, achieve world class business performance. We are qualified to offer automated testing, manual testing and performance testing to our customers.
We perform different stages of manual testing such as Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing and User Acceptance testing to identify any bug or unexpected behavior in software. Our quality analysts use well-thought test cases, test plans or test scenarios to explore the errors that may exist in the software.
QuicSolv checks for bugs using automated software to increase the test coverage, improve accuracy, save time and money when compared to manual testing. Better known as Test automation, we use quality software to check unidentified errors in the software. It is done using scripting languages and software applications.
We recommend implementing Test Automation in the following cases:
- Large and critical projects
- Projects that require testing the same areas frequently
- Requirements not changing frequently
- Test the application for load and performance with many virtual users
- Stable software with respect to manual testing
- No time constraints
Our team of quality analysts carries out performance testing on software applications to ensure its performance under workload. Performance Testing aims to identify the performance bottlenecks and the response time. We perform the following tests.
- Load testing to check the application’s ability to perform under anticipated user loads. It is
used to check performance bottlenecks
- Stress testing to test an application under extreme workloads to see how it handles high traffic or data
- Endurance testing to ensure the software can handle the expected load over a long period of time.
- Spike testing to check the software’s reaction to sudden large spikes in the load generated by
- Volume testing to analyze the behavior of software when subjected to voluminous data.
- Scalability testing to determine the software application’s effectiveness in “scaling
up” to support an increase in number of users. It helps plan to the scaling up of your resources.
Some of the key features of our Performance Testing:
- Performance Test Plan Strategy is prepared at the system design phase.
- During the Performance testing, identification of top 6 transactions with in application and workload model identification based on user usage/utilization is done.
- Performance Test Scripts design is then done for selected Performance Testing Tool. Performance/Load/Stress/ Execution with user/transaction ramp up strategies is planned.
- Along with Bottleneck and performance degradation identification and performance engineering recommendations is given on how to resolve the issues found in the system.
- Performance Baseline Establishment for future comparison and references based on various types of performance tests.
- Detailed Performance Analysis Report with Recommendations.
- Analyze the system scalability & server capacity usage levels in order to provide size recommendations
- Performance Engineering Support throughout the project duration.
- Performance issues free re-test after fixing/addressing the problems.
Our experienced team will help uncover vulnerabilities in your application. We perform a risk assessment and the process involves an active analysis of the application for any weaknesses, technical flaws, or vulnerabilities. Any security issues that are found will be presented to the system owner, together with an assessment of the impact, a proposal for mitigation, or a technical solution.
Our security testing involves a thorough set of test cases covering from the most basic to the complex level of security. The complexity and level of security testing to be performed are determined based on multiple criteria. The security testing starts during the design phase by ensuring that the various security requirements map into both the solution architecture as well as application design. During the deployment phase, both Application penetration testing, as well as configuration management testing, is done.
Application Penetration Testing
Having tested the requirements, analyzed the design, and performed a code review, it might be assumed that all issues have been caught. Hopefully, this is the case, but penetration testing the application after it has been deployed provides an additional check to ensure that nothing has been missed.
Configuration Management Testing
Along with the Application Penetration testing, it is important to review configuration aspects, no matter how small, to ensure that none are left at a default setting that may be vulnerable to exploitation.
Security Testing Coverage
A wide variety of tests are conducted to ensure that all aspects of security testing are covered. The specific tests needed by the application would be determined based on the application type as well as its requirements.
- Information Gathering & Review
As part of this process, fingerprinting of a Web server, Application Framework and the Web application is done. The Application entry points and execution paths are identified.
- Configuration and Deployment Management Testing
As part of Configuration testing, Network Infrastructure and Application Platforms configurations are tested. All the basic level configuration tests like HTTP methods and HSTS header tests, file permissions as well as domain-related tests are done.
- Identity Management Testing
The different roles in the application along with the user registration process are tested. Test User provisioning, as well as guessable user account and weak user name policy, is also carried to ensure there are no lapses.
- Authentication Testing
A wide range of tests like Default credential testing, weak lockouts, authentication schema bypass is done along with the regular tests. Regular tests like Remember password vulnerability, browser cache weakness, weak password policy along with weak security questions, password changes or reset functionalities are tested.
- Authorization Testing
This testing involves directory traversal tests, authorization schema bypass, privilege escalation. Even low-level testing like that for insecure direct object references is also done.
- Session Management testing
This is another key testing which looks at security once the connection is established. Minute lapses are checked for by testing the schema of session management as well as other vulnerabilities like cookies, exposed session variables. Even after the post-session security is checked to see if logouts and session timeouts are working correctly.
- Injection Testing
SQL Injection testing would be done based on the type of SQL server involved. Other injection tests like the LDAP/XML/Code/Command are also conducted.
Our team not only conducts quality testing of applications developed at our end but also takes up projects that are developed by third parties. Our strict adherence to world class quality assurance standards has enabled us to create a brand image that distinguishes us from our competitors.
At QuicSolv, we possess the ability to respond to crucial circumstances by understanding the situation, the options,consequences, and the expected outcomes. Knowledge Management plays a crucial role in this respect. We follow a step by step transitional methodology to improve our capabilities between our offshore and onsite environment. As a result, we help businesses thrive with seamless access to knowledge management systems, better communication facilities, and transition methodology.